Wednesday 5 May 2010

screen shots of my characters

These are screen shots of my character to test the skin weights. I also sent these to the L5 students so that when they come to creating the 2D photographs they have references for their face structure.




This is a screen shot of how the boy may be sitting on the curb, whilst recording my video reference to day, my actor was sitting like this. Its just a test to see if the boy can go into the position and this is where I found a problem with the skin weights; the arm would not bend correctly into position with out the skin cracking and folding in an unusual way. I think that one regret I have so far is that I shouldn't have smooth my geometry in the way that I did. I could go back a few steps but that means a lot of time to loose :(.... so I will bare with these models and repair the skin weights. I'm quite happy with the face skin weights so far :)


The mother....


No comments:

Post a Comment