Monday 12 October 2009

feedback- rethinking my animation

After having a discussion about my project with a group of friends, I have realized that I have to broaden my target audience; as I have found that more men watch E4 than what I thought. This means that I need to change my Imagery a little making it more unisex. I will scrap the idea of the four seasons and put this into one random Ident with a simular flow to how I was going to have it. I will make another Ident using the E4 logo only and morphing it into random objects but also having a flow to it. At the end of this project I will have two different style's of Idents, one concentrating on form and modelling in Maya, the other one will be looking at mix media and live action. I am not sure yet of the style for these animations as I will think of the content later.

No comments:

Post a Comment