Thursday 22 October 2009

trip to the farm for inspiration

I went to a couple of farms to gather inspiration on the form/shape of hens and roosters and also the way that they move and stand. I found this useful as it gave me a good idea of how I want my character to look and move, it also gave me a good idea of their texture and colour.













I liked this guy as he kept posing to the camera for me which gave me a good idea of their stance and balance




"hey how you doing?"




how he might stand whilst doing his "cockadoodledo"




what they live in....



the brown hens are used for their eggs and these are the eggs that are sold in supermarkets







whilst I was there I made a few quick sketches of the rooster as this will help me on the form of my character.




No comments:

Post a Comment