Sunday 1 November 2009

Animatic 1- Cockadoodle- don't




My aim is to create an Ident for E4 that is eye catching, keeps the audience engaged and also attracts them to the channel E4.

I want to further my knowledge in character design, texturing and animating using body language and facial expressions of these characters using my theme comedy.

I have chose to use the theme comedy because looking at the E4 programs I found that there are a lot of comedies such as; scrubs, phonejacker, peepshow, Big Bang theory etc

This is a new idea that I have, I made a few rough storyboards each on a different subject and theme, I came up with this idea to use a rooster starting off the morning with his cockadoodledo as E4 is on all day it will be there ready for those early risers. By brain storming I was able to come up with the idea of a male trying to impress females; as the age group for E4 is 15-3o this would suit perfectly in my animation and would fit to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment