Sunday 17 January 2010

Aim

Aim-

My aim is to create a short film animation showing:
    • clear understanding of visual communication
    • use of atleast 2 media's
    • good character development
    • good quality animating
    • sound reflecting aimation
    • good use of lighting

    Learning outcomes-

    • having the audience emphasise with my character
    • mixing CG with another media of animation
    • Character design, modelling and texturing
    • Animation
    • Animating to sound
    • Lighting

    How will I achieve this?

    • I will analyse refrences to get a good understanding of film language to ensure my animation is having some effect on the audience- I want a reaction no point if not
    • I will explore other media's with CG; having a more unique style rather than all CG animation
    • Creating a more simple character this time I will explore texture such as hair and clothes; having them move like actual fabric.
    • I will have video references to follow for my animating, this will ensure I achieve the correct key poses and also smooth and fluent movement.
    • This time I will animate to the sound rather than adding the sound to reflect the animation, this will also make it easier whilst animating.
    • Rather than adding the lighting where I think it shud go I will look at stage lighting and other references.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment