Thursday 4 March 2010

FESTIVAL PLANNING- POSH CARTOONS

For this years end of year show we are arranging our own animation festival. The venue has been chosen and booked for the 11th June- 00:00 - 23:55.

The festival is taking place at the Old Joint Stock in Birmingham; which will be a good venue as we can have a social drink and downstairs and then have our films showcased upstairs in the theatre. We have a face book group which I will invite family and friends, but we also need animators/artists at the festival so that we can network. This would be a great opportunity as I need to get myself out there. I have recently signed up to a few CG forums where I will post my work and will recieve feedback from other animators/3d artists. As I get to know people and chat to them I will mention our animation festival and perhaps they may want to come and see.

In the mean time I will add my working developements for this final project which will be shown at our festival. We also need for this festival:

- a logo
- a leaflet/banner/advertisement to promote the festival
- perhaps a website for the festival aswell as a facebook page
- an Ident to play at the beginning of the student films






No comments:

Post a Comment