Wednesday 24 March 2010

Work Experience

As well as planning and developing my final project I have also been given the oportunity to go and have some work experience working on the Sikh channel. We have currently been creating the backgrounds and props to use on the childrens animation. At the moment we are at an early stage and our lead animator Jorawar is putting the pilot together. If the animation gets the big thumbs up that would be great but I am happy working in the team as I am getting an idea of how we would work in the animation industry.

These are the props that I created in the style of Alice in Wonderland









background

more Waybuloo style



We were told to create some props or backgrounds for the animation. After it was decided that the main boss wanted a realistic looking enviroment.. unfortunatley texturing isn't my best area at the moment so I need to get some practice with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment