Thursday 18 June 2009

The black hole- motion graphics



This is an animation that i did for a motion graphics project using the black hole as a starting point. My target audience was 8-14 year old children and my aim was to tell a story about the black hole in a way that children would understand. I used a Chameleon as a black hole to show that it eats up the stars.

For this project i used mixed media and is how i like working; i have no limit to the techniques i use and therefor can get more from it such as more textures and ways of mark making. I really enjoyed this project and i think that i have succeeded with getting across the message/story of how the black hole works and its affects to the universe.

I started off by using questions that a child would ask i.e. where is the black hole? what does it do? etc and by doing this i was able to give the answers but in a style for the children to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment