Wednesday 17 June 2009

tutorial

Summary of tutorial

 

I need to start thinking and planning my final year projects, thinking about what I want to do with my career, what target audience am I aiming to produce for and what style of animation I want to do. During discussion I decided that I wanted my final project to be using mixed media, I should try not to think about how the final animation will look, define a set of principles that will show why we are doing what we are doing and link to how you do it. I should start creating my own principles relating to my work.

Think about what we:  need to do – could do – should do

·       Animators need to do/think about whilst planning and developing a project :plenty of market research, getting inspiration from references, experimentation, plenty of life drawing etc

·       Think about what you could do:

·       Also think about what you should do: create a personal development plan, record inspirations in a RVJ

 

 

 

Personal development plan

·       Get active and engage with ‘stuff’- go to plenty of events over the summer holidays, gather as much inspiration as you can.

·       Make notes of theatrical issues

·       Start seeking industry collaboration – who? – Friends, tutors, family, colleagues. MAKE CONTACTS!!!  

 

Primary research- research that you have done

Secondary research- someone else’s work/research

No comments:

Post a Comment