Thursday 18 June 2009

Audinence and Communication- final animation promoting animation @ BCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwbDvFYeQ78&feature=channel_page

This is the final animation that we produced as a group project. We each had our own in put to the project and as a group we decided to use the theme 'magic' as children love the idea of being magical. I chose to use a dress up act because as a child i loved to dress in my mums and nans clothes; the problem was getting them off and getting changed into my own clothes so the idea of magically changing my clothes would be so easy... if only we could!

We each came up with a character relating to magic and my chosen character was a little girl. I used a cut out style of animation and used fabrics and textured backgrounds for the clothes and skin of my character, i then cropped each part by using Photoshop and then put them together onto After Effects where i started my animation.

Once we had finished our animations we were able to piece them altogether... thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment