Sunday 1 November 2009

Animatic 3- Wrong place.. wrong time



Yes yet again the Rooster messes up, always wanting to help but also always does wrong! Again I played on the fact of human's being the traumatic type and protecting our young ones, in my hens case it will always be the egg she just wants to see hatch but never seems to see it.... I wonder why?





This is another idea I came up with, again looking at my target audience. I decided to create an Ident looking at relationships between a couple, at first a first date can seem uncofortable; not much talking going on, finding anything to start a convasation and holding hands just for the sake of it because it's a date and not because you want to. I decided to give the rooster a chance to show off his romantic side and for a hen what could be a more romantic way than to go and gaze at the moonlight starry sky?

No comments:

Post a Comment