Monday 9 November 2009

review on E4 E-sting

This is an Ident for E4, they have used a bird to attract the audiences attention by showing him running on the screen and discovering a button on the ground. I like the way that they have used the character; having an affect on the way that they have shown the E4 logo i.e popping out an E4 egg. I am using a similar approach in my E4 Ident using hens and a rooster, I have used an egg also to use to show the E4 logo but the affects of the egg once it has been cracked i.e using the E4 to create the egg yolk. The bird is a simple design and also has use of simple movements as it bounces in a bird like way whereas in my animation I will have the characters walking in a human like way. The I dent has a limited use of colour, using cream and purple; which makes the purple stand out. I need to keep this in mind and not have too many colour in my animation, it needs to be recognizable as E4.

No comments:

Post a Comment