Monday 2 November 2009

maquette of one of my hens

This is my maquette for one of my hens. I am going to make the heads of the other two as their body shape will be very similar. As I have given my rooster a big chest I want the opposite for my hens giving them wider hips looking more feminine. On Maya I will apply a thin line of eye lashes adding to the feminine approach. Her beak is slimmer than the roosters. I will not bake this maquette until I has recieved feedback on the design and form as there maybe changes yet to make; such as the wings, I may add texture to these or alter the form a little. I am satisfied by the front view of my hen but am not so sure about the side view, I think i need to have the eye's maybe sunken in a little as her eye's stick out too much.





No comments:

Post a Comment